I feel so popular. I’ve been tagged to share random information about myself for the 3rd time. This time, it was Earth Charms who did the tagging. I’m going to have to look back at what I’ve already shared to make sure I don’t re-share it… So, here we go again:
Here’s the deal: I get to tell you 6 random things about myself, and then in turn, tag 6 others to do the same. This vicious cycle continues forever.
- I can’t listen to music and work at the same time. I used to be able to, but now I can’t seem to focus unless there’s total silence.
- I love the smell of fresh-cut grass. Do they make grass-scented candles? That would be awesome.
- I think International Talk Like a Pirate Day is a holiday worth celebrating.
- I rain on e-mail forward parades… send me a forward, and I’ll send a Snopes link back to you about why that forward is bogus.
- The only foreign country I’ve been to is Canada, and barely that. I’d like to travel more. And if I could, I’d go to France, Ireland, and Italy. And any tropical island. Ok, I’d probably go anywhere with plumbing.
- I love aquariums, terrariums, and paludariums. I currently have 29 gallon aquarium with angelfish, an assortment of algae eaters, and live aquatic plants. My fantasy is to have an entire wall in my dream house that’s a fish tank… It may take awhile to live that dream.
As I’ve mentioned in previous posts where I’ve been tagged, I’m not so good about continuing the chain. I’m a vicious cycle killer. If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged. Otherwise, no pressure.