(I liked Liesl’s post title, so I’m borrowing it for my own.)
I was recently nominated for this sweet Kreativ Blogger Award by Liesl, from Liesl Made. I love reading Liesl’s blog, so I’m delighted that she sent this award my way. Her blog has struck (for me) a good balance between the creative and the personal, and she’s a very talented person. I recently bought one of her bag holders, and it’s really been a stylish way to get my bag collection under control. (Seriously, I should have taken a “before” photo. You have no idea how out of control this collection was.) Liesl Made is definitely one of my favorite blogs to visit. Thank you, Liesl!
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I have a master’s degree in a field unrelated to being crafty. And I’m working on a Ph.D. Craftiness is a lot more fun.
- My hazel eyes seem to change color to match my attire. If I can’t have green eyes, this is a good second.
- I have played cards on a nuclear submarine.
- I recently discovered I have a special love for daschund-golden retriever mixes (they exist!).
- I had a blog before it was cool. Like, in 1996.
- I have a stuffed monkey named Mswaki, or “Toothbrush” in Swahili.
- I feel guilty when I eat meat, and I’m slowly moving towards a more vegetarian diet.
I never like to play by the rules, so I will list seven creative bloggers I like, but they are free to decide if they want to play by these rules or not.
Seven Kreativ Bloggers
- Michelle of Cicada Daydream
- Sarah of My Spare Time
- Chia of Chia’s House of Stir Fry
- Manda of Tree Fall Design
- Lindsey of Leaf and Letter Handmade
- Laural of Thimble
- Wendy of Flying Shoes
All of these women and their blogs are wonderful. Check them out!