(I liked Liesl’s post title, so I’m borrowing it for my own.)
I was recently nominated for this sweet Kreativ Blogger Award by Liesl, from Liesl Made. I love reading Liesl’s blog, so I’m delighted that she sent this award my way. Her blog has struck (for me) a good balance between the creative and the personal, and she’s a very talented person. I recently bought one of her bag holders, and it’s really been a stylish way to get my bag collection under control. (Seriously, I should have taken a “before” photo. You have no idea how out of control this collection was.) Liesl Made is definitely one of my favorite blogs to visit. Thank you, Liesl!
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I have a master’s degree in a field unrelated to being crafty. And I’m working on a Ph.D. Craftiness is a lot more fun.
- My hazel eyes seem to change color to match my attire. If I can’t have green eyes, this is a good second.
- I have played cards on a nuclear submarine.
- I recently discovered I have a special love for daschund-golden retriever mixes (they exist!).
- I had a blog before it was cool. Like, in 1996.
- I have a stuffed monkey named Mswaki, or “Toothbrush” in Swahili.
- I feel guilty when I eat meat, and I’m slowly moving towards a more vegetarian diet.
I never like to play by the rules, so I will list seven creative bloggers I like, but they are free to decide if they want to play by these rules or not.
Seven Kreativ Bloggers
- Michelle of Cicada Daydream
- Sarah of My Spare Time
- Chia of Chia’s House of Stir Fry
- Manda of Tree Fall Design
- Lindsey of Leaf and Letter Handmade
- Laural of Thimble
- Wendy of Flying Shoes
All of these women and their blogs are wonderful. Check them out!
5 thoughts on “Creative Networking”
So nice to see that I am among the blogger you like! I had fun reading your list. I know what your before bag situation looked like because I spent a lot of time folding a small percentage of your collection 🙂 Playing cards on the sub, haha, I remember that well. It is funny because The Boy just referenced that on Saturday. He remembers the picture on the wall better than the card game. Had to smile about you being an early blogger.. you were a daily user of the internet long before most people knew it existed. Wow, I’m starting to feel like I should get a prize for knowing you so well! LOL OK Sweetie, I’ll play along. Give me a day to think of my answers and then I will accept the award. Thank you.
Thank you! This is very sweet of you, it’s always nice to know that someone enjoys reading your blog!
Thanks so much Shannon! I enjoyed reading your seven facts. It’s always fun to get to know more about the person behind the blogging!
Oh my, now I’m imagining what a daschund-golden retriever mix looks like. Sounds adorable.
Oh man, they are so cute! I went googling and found a pretty good picture here: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14425789